Thanks to everyone who signed up for the site and took the Introduction to DITA course. That course offers an overview on how to develop different types of information in DITA—concept, task, reference, and glossary.
Want more details about creating those specific information types? Never fear! We are releasing three new courses.
Creating concepts (September 2015)
- Lesson 1: Commonly used elements
- Lesson 2: Images and tables
- Lesson 3: More elements
- Lesson 4: More advanced elements
- Lesson 5: Best practices for concepts
Creating tasks (October 2015)
- Lesson 1: Creating a task topic
- Lesson 2: Creating steps
- Lesson 3: Finishing up the task
- Lesson 4: Best practices for tasks
Creating glossaries and references (November 2015)
- Lesson 1: Creating a glossentry
- Lesson 2: Creating a reference topic
- Lesson 3: Best practices for glossaries and references
Course outlines and release dates are subject to change; we were still in development mode at the time of this post.
Questions? Please contact us.